Our online service is called SystmOnline. It is only available to patients already registered at our practice.
SystmOnline allows you to do the following at a time convenient to you:
- manage appointments
- view/request repeat prescriptions
- view your detail coded record, including blood results and your medical history
- add/change contact details
- complete surveys/questionnaires and submit them
- Email your GP for advice - E-consultations Guidance
Note: SystmOnline is only available from within the UK. You cannot access SystmOnline from abroad.
- Our CCG is asking that all patients request medications electronically directly from the practice rather than a community pharmacist. No one knows which medications you are running out of better than you.
- Online medication requests directly to us are trackable and much quicker to process.
- You can nominate a pharmacy online, saving unnecessary visits to the practice to make a request or collect prescription.
- Cost savings to the NHS as patients will only request medications when they are running out.
- Additional savings with reduction in paper and printer consumables.
- You can avoid lengthy telephone queues and increase your chances of getting your preferred appointment.
- Patients booking GP appointment online can record their own appointment comment. It’s helpful for your GP to know what your appointment is for.
- You will see the same appointments that the receptionist sees.
Help the NHS reduce waste - Repeat Prescriptions
Guide to requesting prescriptions via SystmOnline